BIOMEDICAL STAR (BMS)
FIRST AID FOR FLU & MALARIA
BMS is a bright morning star that guides you to detect the earliest signs of flu and malaria, to ensure adequate intake of fresh air and drinking water to fend off all their serious symptoms.
BMS offers you a self-help book and seminars through which you can learn the following;
- Learn the earliest signs of flu and malaria, considering the old medical proverb that says ‘a stitch in time saves nine.’
- Acquire skills for maximizing intake of fresh air as a therapy to cut durations of flu from 12 days to only 3-4 days, by preventing all serious symptoms like; stuffy nose, runny nose, nasal discharge, headache, fever, body aches and cough. Absence of nasal discharge saves a patient from the discomfort of blowing the nose frequently. Socialize freely without being limited by visible flu symptoms!
- Learn to utilize fresh air and drinking water as first aid for malaria to prevent fever, headache, nausea and vomiting in adults, so that one buys time to get authentic drugs. First aid can keep adults fit and functional for weeks to avoid buying counterfeit antimalarial drugs until genuine drugs become available.
- Our product and service guide users to prevent nightmares with the right selection of bedding that ensures proper ventilation of their bodies during sleep. They learn about scientific studies that draw a link between quality sleep and intake of adequate fresh air (oxygen) during sleep.
- Learn to control toothache by properly insulating sensitive body parts in cold weather.
The Founding Scientist of Biomedical Star holds a perennial track record of academic excellence with over ten years’ experience in obtaining benefits outlined above. The scientific rationale (logic) of first aid has been reviewed and appreciated by top health experts like; Prof. A K Prasad (Flu expert) and Prof. Steve Lindsay (malaria expert). GIST (Tech-I) committee of health experts praised this solution as a great idea with a huge potential.